At RENTAVAN, we are focused on creating an effortless experience for our customers, which includes having policies that are simple, straightforward, and clearly communicated. Please see below for full explanation and details on our rental policies. If you have questions, please give us a call at 515-444-9987.
- A major credit card is required to rent with us. There will be a $150 security deposit added to your estimated rental charges at checkout. If you are using a credit card that is not in your name, there will be a $1000 security deposit added to your estimated rental charges. As long as there are no additional charges or fees upon return, the security deposit will be returned to your card within 2-3 business days.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If a reservation is canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled pick-up (or the renter does not show), a 1-day charge will be applied to the credit card on file.
- You must be at least 25 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to rent a van. Additional drivers must be at least 21.
- A 2-day minimum will apply to all summer weekend reservations.
- You are responsible for any damage to the van, (including interior, exterior and windshield damage) unless you purchase our physical damage waiver. You may want to check your automobile insurance to see if you have extended coverage for rented vehicles to include loss of use. If this is the case, your insurance will cover the rental van and additional coverage is unnecessary.
- We request that you not smoke in the rental van. There will be a $250 charge if the vehicle is smoked in or has a strong odor, including smoke of any kind.
- There is the potential for a clean-up charge on your contract unless the van is returned clean (i.e. free of trash, strong odors, personal items, pet hair, and excessive dirt).
- The van will be full of gas when you pick it up and we ask that you return it full. This will eliminate a gas charge.
- You will be charged for the number of days that the van is reserved even if it is returned early.
- Due to our tight scheduling, late returns are not permitted. If a van is returned beyond the reserved time, a double daily charge will result.
- Vans must be returned to the point of origin.
- We provide late-model, low-mileage vans and will bear the cost of mechanical repairs. However, we are not responsible for related incidentals (i.e., food, lodging) as a result of a breakdown.
- We provide a key drop for our customers’ convenience. However, customers are responsible for the condition of the vehicle until the next business morning and the first opportunity for the vehicle to be checked in by a RENTAVAN employee.
“I rented from RENTAVAN numerous times and had very good service and super nice vans to drive.”
– Theona Rosser
“The best rental company. Friendly, affordable, and most importantly: safe, clean vehicles.”
– Karri Sanderson
“We rented a van for the first time for a family trip. The people were very friendly and helpful and the van was perfect. Thanks for helping us have a great family vacation!”
– Laura Plicanic
At RENTAVAN, we strive to provide the best experience possible for our customers. We focus on creating value through every interaction and seek to put service above all else.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.